“There exists substantial savings which may be made made by shoppers which they are losing out on. Digital coupons and apps are now widespread and there are large savings which can be obtained and are being missed. Cashbacks should be seen as a bonus rather than a guarantee. They are not always paid.Nigel Holland
- Coupons have largely gone digital and receipts now act as coupons.
- Obtain food, toiletries and other items for free or at greatly reduced rates.
- Free cashback apps should be downloaded where you can pay in full for a selected item.
- The apps work with brands who pay them for generating sales.
- The customer obtains some of this money.
- There is less risk because cashback does not always pay out with these supermarket cashback apps, because you aren’t relying on your purchase ‘tracking’ like you do with online shopping cashback sites.
- Often, you can get the full amount back – receiving a complete free purchase.
- Customers should see the cashback as a bonus rather than a guarantee.