Coronavirus guidance for Companies House customers
How we’ve adapted the way we work to maintain our services for the public and protect the welfare of our employees.Published 18 March 2020
Last updated 6 November 2020 — see all updatesFrom:Companies House
- Upload a document to Companies House
- How to get the company authentication code
- More time to file accounts and other information
- Late filing penalties and strike-off (dissolution)
- Contacting Companies House
- Access to our offices
- Repurchase of shares (SH03) and schemes of arrangement
- Same day services
- Secure and suppression applications
- Stay up to date
- More information
Print this page
We’re closely following government guidance for working safely during coronavirus.
We have reduced numbers in our offices to maintain social distancing, and many of our employees are affected by local restrictions.
It’s taking much longer than usual to process paper documents, forms and letters sent to us by post. You should use our online services to make sure your information is processed on time.