A vacancy exists for part qualified Trainee Accountant based in Widnes for busy Accountancy practice
” We are an expanding firm of Accountants and we are bucking the trend in the economy. With many businesses laying off staff we are moving in the opposite direction and we are actively taking on more staff.
We currently have a vacancy for a part qualified Accountant to work either part time or full time.
It would be useful if the candidate has experience of IRIS and Kashflow software packages.
Applicants should in the first instance email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org“
This Accountancy company has been established for 35 years and invests in their staff. They will offer the Assistant Accountant an opportunity to develop through training and given extra responsibility when proving themselves, as well as a study package.
Reporting to a Senior Manager you will support with processes such as:
• Accounts preparation. Posting journals, accruals and prepayments
• Various month end entries and reconciliations
• Maintaining fixed asset entries
• Preparing VAT returns and tax returns – self assessments and CT600s.
• Creating and mapping new general ledger accounts
• Balance sheet reconciliations
Profile The successful applicant to the role will have:
• Month end experience in a similar role
• Part qualified and actively studying ACCA
• Strong Excel skills
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Commercial acumen and an understanding of how a business operates and able to build relationships with people internally
• Continuous improvement mindset with view to try and develop processes to make more efficient Job Offer As Assistant Accountant for this exciting business, you will receive:
• Salary negotiable and depends on whether full time or part time
• Study support
• 25 days holiday
• On site parking
• Pension contribution