Holland & Co Chartered Accountants have added to their team by taking on Mike (Munkhdavaa Oktyabri).
‘Mike is a great addition to our team he has experience in many areas of finance including a Bachelor of Economics first class and Msc Finance from Manchester. He has also undertaken AAT level 4.
Mike is very adapt at IT and attention to detail and is always willing to go the extra mile for customers. He will fit in very well at Holland & Co Chartered Accountants and help with our growing work load.’Quote from Nigel Holland.
‘I am really looking forward to helping out at Holland & Co Chartered Accountants and broadening my knowledge of Accountancy.’Quote by Mike (Munkhdavaa Oktyabri).
An AAT Level 3 qualified and University of Manchester MSc Finance Graduate with commercial experience gained in multi-sector customer facing roles in both the UK and Mongolia. Key strengths include: excellent knowledge of financial markets gained through practical consultancy style projects during studies, working for Khas Bank; highly developed IT skills, demonstrated by designing and implementing an in-house CRM system, increasing sales by 5%; robust research and analysis skills
Education / Qualifications
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting (currently studying)
- AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Distinction)
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certification in Accounting (Distinction)
- MSc Finance: The University of Manchester (Merit)
- Bachelor of Economics – specialisation Finance and Credit: (1st class)