- Are you affected by shortage of cash?
- Can you not pay your bills as they fall due?
- Are you trading as a limited company?
You should consider stopping trading and dissolving your business.
Insolvent trading is the law under the Corporations Act section 588G that says that if a company is insolvent and a director allows the company to incur a new debt, then the director can be personally liable for the new debts incurred. The law makes directors responsible for ensuring that their company does not trade while insolvent.
There is an alternative to Liquidation and that is to dissolve your company.
Get a FREE, no-obligation quote to help you dissolve your company today…
Our ‘done-for-you’ service:
- Saves you time and hassle as we do the work for you
- Takes away the stress because we deal with all the paperwork and people you owe money too
- Protects your personal assets so there are no issues for you in the future
- Clears any outstanding company debts including HMRC tax arrears and loans
- Is fixed price – what we quote is what you pay – no hidden extras
From £250 plus VAT